I have now moved from making an offer to offer accepted pending third party approval. Please wish for me that all goes well, and I'm moved into a house sooner rather than later... I offered a close date of on or before Dec 1 - I really hope it is well before...
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Made an offer on a cute bungalow, near Lake Phalen. Now, to see if the sellers will accept my offer, then to see if the banks do... Short sale. The goal is to be moved in prior to Christmas. By Thanksgiving would be even better - By my birthday the best. Now to wait and see what happens!
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
The last offer I made was turned down - another offer accepted. No worries, tho - looked at aother house, in an entirely different neighborhood, and am planning on making an offer tomorrow. This one needs very little work. Pretty much done from top to bottom!